Monday, March 21, 2011

E-portfolio-standard H

Professional development will be an ongoing component to my career as an educator. I plan to continue my education for the rest of my life. I have many goals for myself as a teacher, especially regarding classes I would enjoy teaching in the future. For example I would really enjoy teaching a class like yearbook or newspaper. If I went on to get a journalism endorsement, that might enable me to bring something else to the table for my students and their school.

Beyond endorsements, it would be exciting if I were able to go back to school and pursue a master's degree. No matter what the case I will continue to learn more about the forms of art I already have knowledge of, as well as new technology that might develop in the future. I want to learn about other forms of art, graphic design for example, and other forms of art that are drawing the attention of my students at the time.

1 comment:

  1. You can express interest in overseeing yearbook and/or newspaper in your current job search. Interviewers love to know that you are interested and willing to help out in other areas!

    ReplyDelete