Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alter Ego

Self and Alter Ego 3k

My alter ego's name is Alice, I am tall, thin and I have long dark hair. My mother grew up on an Apache reservation, and my father was born in Austria. He moved to New Mexico when he was in his twenties where he met my mother. They married and moved to Albuquerque, where I was born in 1985. Although my father is Jewish, my spiritual beliefs are more similar to my mother's, who still practices common Native American beliefs. My spirit animal is a silver fox. I am a photographer who mainly photographs for National Geographic. I just returned from a 4 month stint where I was photographing the Australian Aboriginal people. Unfortunately many jobs don't pay well so I work as a celebrity/portrait photographer when I need to pay the rent. I am a very independent person who doesn't like being tied down to one place or another, so I travel frequently. I fall in love easily but the guys I fall for are never strong enough for me, so now I date whoever I want with no expectations.

The qualities that best describe me are: assertive, idiosyncratic, playful, solemn, truthful, courageous, constant, arrogant, proud, daring, progressive, opinionated, humorous, bossy, maverick, cynic, believer, realist, bold, enlightened, ethical, ambitious, ruthless, stimulating, passive, determined, casual, altruistic, relaxed, stoic, energetic.

1 comment:

  1. Your alter ego reminds me a bit of mine. I like the depth of the story that you created for yours!

    ReplyDelete